Priced per tray. Each platter serves 8 - 10 people and includes 55 pieces. 8 pieces of each 5 kinds of Maki below and 3 pieces of each 5 kinds of Sushi below:
• Rainbow Maki Roll (Shrimp Tempura topped with 4 varieties of Raw Fish)
• Dragonfly Maki Roll (Soft Shell Crab topped with Eel and Avocado)
• Harvest Maki Roll (Shrimp Tempura/Avocado wrapped with Boiled Shrimp topped with Homemade Almond and Coconut Flakes, Mango & Eel Sauce)
• Crunchy Maki Roll (Deep Fried California Roll topped with House Special Sauce)
• Kappa Maki(Japanese Cucumber)
• Maguro Sushi(Tuna)
• Shake Sushi(Salmon)
• Tamago Sushi(Sweet Egg Omelette)
• Ebi Sushi(Boiled Prawn)
• Unagi Sushi(Grilled Eel)
Priced per tray. Each platter serves 8 - 10 people and includes and assortment of the below chinmi items:
• Chuka Idako (Seasoned Mini Octopus)
• Chuka Wakame (Seasoned Seaweed)
• Chuka Hotate (Seasoned Scallop)
• Chuka Kurage (Seasoned Jellyfish)
• Jagaimo Sarada (Potato Salad)
• Edamame (Japanese Peas)
Available only Mondays to Fridays. Not available on Eve of Public Holiday, Public Holidays and Special Occasions. Pictures shown may vary from actual food presentation. Shin Minori Japanese Restaurant reserves the right to replace food items that may not be available with a substitute of similar value.
Priced per bottle (720 ml). The signature ingredient of this sake is the fine local water, coming from melting snow and filtered by Mount Hakkai. As this Tokubetsu Junmai has a very clean and dry body, it pairs well with not only sushi and sashimi but also lightly oily dishes such as tempura. Origin: NIIGATA.
Priced per bottle (750 ml). Montes Classic Sauvignon Blanc, Chile. A bright, vibrant straw-yellow color with greenish hues, this Sauvignon Blanc is extremely aromatic, evoking citrus fruits such as lime and ruby-red grapefruit, complemented by guava and passion fruit tropical fruit notes. The palate is light and fresh, with firm acidity and the aftertaste is fruity, with lingering aromas. A real treat.
Priced per bottle (750 ml). Montes Classic Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile. Our ruby-red Classic Series Cabernet Sauvignon offers a predominance of fresh red fruit aromas such as strawberries, cherries, and raspberries, as well as black currant, tobacco, and a touch of sweet spices. The French oak is expressed by notes of vanilla, dulce de leche (caramel), over a backdrop featuring a roasted note recalling mocha. The palate is medium bodied with good balance and smooth tannins. This is a flavorful wine that lingers long on the finish.
If your budget is over $1000, let CaterSpot negotiate exclusive discounts or custom order requirements on your behalf.
If your budget is over $1000, contact Shin Minori to discuss specific food catering needs.
You will be contacted within the next business day by either Shin Minori or the Caterspot team.